Thursday, June 26, 2008

Alright Already



Yes, it has been too long since I updated the blog. First, we had our first Father's Day together; it was a lot like most other days have been, except I didn't shave, shower or take care of myself in anyway. I'd love to tell you that Fayth was especially appreciative, but we know that's impossible. She did get me the only thing she could make herself - she baked me some brownies, if you catch my meaning. (Yes, I'm aware that I'm wearing different clothes. I did change clothes that day, from one set of pajamas into another - I'm not an animal.)

And in case you hadn't guessed, I usually don't tell Betsey what I'm posting, nor does she know how to edit these posts. As a result, sometimes things are going to be a little lowbrow around here. So please don't email her complaints about what I post; send those to me, and I'll be sure to delete them right away.

No comments: