Sunday, May 18, 2008

Video Attempt

Here's a stab at posting a video - I'm not sure if this format is good for everyone, but it's what I have right now.

4 comments:

aunt barb said...

hey, great job on setting up this blog site Tony, I'm impressed! the video is a very nice touch! Glad to hear Betsey is on the mend, you have some darling pictures of the two of them, and she's looking like herself again which is really good. Keep us updated on tater tot's weight!

Unknown said...

this is great Tony...it will be fun to watch her grow. Good to see Betsey is feeling better now. I'll be in line to get a chance to hold that little tater tot.

Erin Joy said...

glad to hear everyone is doing fine ... Diane Hollister

Unknown said...

d'aw! You make such a wonderful mommy Betsey, and we hear Tony is quite the proud father. We're both so glad that both Betsey and the baby are doing well!

Love you guys,
Robert and Becky